When you are all set to build a WordPress website, a theme that matches your site niche is required to install. Howsoever, the WordPress theme is basically a collection of predesigned templates that are collectively utilized to structure your business site. Once you pick a theme for your relevant site, you’ll need some sorts of customizations to professionally represent your business and brand. Luckily, you have WordPress Design Service at your fingertips to know how to customize your theme to your own requirements. Though, without even having coding skills, you can customize your theme and finally make your site unique and incomparable. Thus, feel free to feast your eyes on the blog post.
Why You Need To Customize Your WordPress Theme?
Customizing the WordPress theme is not only for designing or adding features to your site but also it helps to promote your brand. A unique and unmatchable website appearance will always be seen at the top of the Google search page. Therefore, make your website well-optimized according to your need via cost-effective Custom WordPress Theme Design Services. This always helps your site to stand out from the crowd and emerge as an inimitable brand.
Step-by-step Procedure To Customize Your WordPress Theme
There are numerous alternative methods to customize your theme but the only effective one is using Default WordPress Customizer. WordPress has an in-built customizer feature that will aid you in effortlessly customizing your whole website to some extent. Hence, let’s start customizing your theme using the default WordPress customizer straightforwardly. Here’s the comprehensive course of action to do the same:
- First and forecast, visit the WordPress theme repository and choose a specific theme to install and customize.
- Afterward, get back to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Now, from the left side of the menu bar, hover over the “Appearance” tab to reveal the rest of the options.
- Now, give click on the “Themes” option under the “Appearance” list.
- Select the theme you want to install for your site and then click the “Install” tab.
- Afterward, place a single tap on the “Customize” blue button located at the bottom right corner.
Now, you can very frequently customize a theme in a WordPress website according to your need. Here’re a couple of features that you can customize:
1. Adding Identity To Your Website
Adding an attractive Logo, icon, and Title to your website helps to sponsor and establish a brand with a Tagline justifying the motto of the website. To add some basic identity to your site, you need to implement the following steps:
- Go to your “Site identity panel” and click on it to open the various option.
- Now, click on the “Select logo” tab to choose a specific logo for your site and upload it.
- Now, enter the title in the “Site Title” textbox that shows at the top of your Website homepage.
- Now, add “Tagline” in the given field if you have any.
- Now, finally, click the “Publish” tab to save the changes that you modified for your site.
2. Customize Website Theme Color
You can even though change your theme color that suits your site. Here’s what you need to perform for the same:
- In the WordPress customizer panel, place click on the “Colors & Dark Mode” tab.
- Now, you can freely select the color and change it accordingly to look professional and eye-catching.
3. Adding Menus
There are varied sets of things you can customize on your WordPress website. Depending on the theme you have installed, you are allowed to customize and add navigational Menus to your website. Here’s what you need to perform for the same:
- First, go to your WordPress customizer panel.
- Now, select the “Menus” option from the left side of the listed options.
- Afterward, give click on the “edit” or “add new custom menus” to choose menus for your site and add it successfully.
Now, only after getting satisfied with all the customizations and settings at WordPress Design Service, you can click the “Publish” button to save the settings. However, WordPress Theme Customization you have done for your site has the biggest impact on how your site looks to visitors. Hence, let’s install the theme and start tweaking as per your necessity.
What To Do If Unable To Customize Theme In WordPress?
- Try to update everything like your plugin, theme, or WordPress core.
- Immediately check for conflicting plugins. Plugin whose scripts conflict with other plugins will always create trouble in customizing your theme. Therefore, it is always best to limit your plugins simply by deactivating the unnecessary ones which you do not use.
Affordable WordPress Design Service Is At Your Fingertips
Wasn’t this post helpful? Need advanced technical aid to customize the theme for your WordPress site? Feel free to dial the 24/7 online support number and get the cost-effective as well as reliable WordPress Design Service at your doorstep. Your problem will be dealt with by the qualified tech-savvy. So, in just a couple of seconds, you will be able to customize your theme according to your preference.