It could be pointless of using Canon Printer if the recently launched driver is not downloaded and installed on your Windows system. Installing the Windows 10 compatible driver against your printer is extremely critical for the optimal printing experience. Most of you find it difficult to Download Canon Printer Driver for your Windows 10 PC. For them, the blog is inclined to serve the stepwise directives in a cost-efficient manner. So, all you need to do is feast your eyes on the blog post and know the easiest ways of downloading and installing the driver.
Prerequisites Before Attempting To Download Canon Printer Driver
- First and foremost, make sure the Canon Printer is appropriately connected to the Windows 10 operating device.
- Make sure the browser you use for Download Canon Printer Driver is up to date.
- Next, check the internet connection and ensure the stable and high-speed internet is running on your computer.
- Also, ensure the printer and Windows 10 computer is turned ON.
- For the time being, disable the Antivirus Software. After successfully downloading the Canon Printer Driver, you can make it enabled.
Effective Guidelines To Download Canon Printer Driver In Windows 10
In general, Canon’s official website is available on the search engine to lead you to Install Canon Printer Driver hassle-freely. Here’s the comprehensive guidance for instantly downloading the compatible printer driver for your Windows 10. Let’s begin to follow one by one:
Implement The Steps To Download Canon Printer Driver
- In the very beginning step, you are recommended to launch the Web Browser as per your choice on your Windows 10 computer.
- Thereafter, from the search engine address bar, search for the official Canon website.
- Once you are landed on the homepage of Canon, everything will be clearly visible on the screen.
- What you need to do in the next step is, slightly tap on the “Drivers & Download” tab from the top-extreme-right corner of the screen.
- After doing so a search option will be displayed from where you can identify your exact Canon printer model.
- In the “Product Name” search field, type your printer model. For example – mg2520.
- Then, hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- You can see the product details of your printer model along with the option of Canon Printer Driver Download.
- Now, click the “Drivers & Downloads” tab.
- Now, click on the “Select Operating System” drop-down button to frequently select your Windows 10 version of OS.
- Now, you can click the “Download” button.
- Finally, the Canon Printer driver will begin to download. Wait till the process finishes.
Implement The Steps For Canon Printer Driver Installation
Once the correct and compatible printer driver is downloaded, begin by following the below-mentioned steps. The easy and quick Canon Printer Driver Installation procedure is compiled here. So, let’s just start executing them:
- Open the downloaded file of your Canon Printer Driver.
- Click “Run”.
- A “User Control Window” will thereafter appear on Windows 10 screen. Click “Yes” to continue.
- This will launch the ‘Printer Set up’ Wizard. In that window, choose your preferred language by clicking the “Language” tab and selecting the language.
- Now, press “Next”.
- Choose your residential address and click “Next”.
- Read carefully the Software License Agreement and then click “Agree” to accept the agreement.
- Firewall settings will appear; select the “Deactivate the Block” option.
- Now, click “Next”.
- Now, select the Setup method from the “wired” or “wireless” option and then press “Next”.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompted instructions accurately without missing a single one.
- A list of application software will now have appeared on the screen. Choose your Canon Printer and then click “Next”.
- The Canon Printer Software Installation process will start now; wait until it finishes.
- In the end, click “Close” to exit from Windows and reboot your computer.
That’s it! The Canon Printer Driver is now proactively downloaded and installed on your Windows 10 device. Your printer is ready to print without any flaws.
Avail 24×7 Live Canon Printer Support For Additional Help
Are you experiencing any technical glitches while you Download Canon Printer Driver and install it on Windows 10 PC? Don’t worry! Obtain exclusive Canon Printer Support from our well-educated and highly qualified tech specialists. The problem with driver downloading will be resolved in just a pinch. Therefore, feel free to call them anytime anywhere for lending an effective hand at the doorstep.
Related Links: Winzip Driver Updater