Regarding NSF, it is a database file utilized by the Domino server and Lotus Notes.
Basically, it refers to Notes Storage Facility which is actually capable of storing notes information including metadata, calendar, entries, user emails, appointments, design information, attachments, contacts, and so on in the binary format.
As per the complex system of Lotus Notes, many users want to move toward other email clients which provide a much simpler user interface; MS Outlook.
That is however the main reason why users want to open Lotus Notes NSF File in Outlook.
You must be wondering, how?
Well, we are going to explain the solutions that can help you to resolve this query without any loss.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Following Are the Solution to Open Lotus Notes NSF File in Outlook
In order to successfully read the lotus notes NSF file in Outlook, you first need to convert your NSF file into PST format.
If we talk about another way, then there is a manual technique in which you have to export data from Lotus Notes and then import the exported data into Outlook.
So, Without any further ado let’s begin with the process.
Read More:- How to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST?
Are you on a tight budget? Then Try this Manual Technique
This specific manual technique is divided into two parts:-
Part 1. Export your NSF Files From Lotus Notes
Here follow the below-mentioned instructions:-
- In the first step, open the Lotus Notes application on your Windows operating system.
- Navigate to the File tab from the menu bar.
- After that, you can select the “Export option” to continue with the process.
- Then, browse to a location where you wish to save your exported NSF file.
- Next, select CSV as your export type and click on the “Export Button” to complete the procedure.
Part 2. Import your Exported CSV File into Outlook
- First, Download and launch Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Hit on the File and then Import/Export option.
- You can now select “Import from another program or file” and afterward click on the Next option.
- Choose CSV as your saving type and then hit on the Next button.
- Navigate to the location to open lotus notes NSF file in Outlook.
- Click on the Next tab and you will be able to see your Exported CSV file in Outlook.
But, Wait! There’s more to it than meets the eye.
The manual trick consists some disadvantages such as:-
- Risk of data loss and corruption
- No guarantee of 100% accurate results
- Requires technical guidance
After taking a closer look at the manual methods, it is basically clear that these methods may not be suitable for bulk conversion.
But, what if I provide a solution that guarantees 100% working results as well as less procedure time?
Wouldn’t that be great?
Having Issues With Manual Method? Here Try this Professional Solution
The manual methods come with multiple restrictions while importing and opening the NSF file.
To make this conversion secure, we have found the perfect solution by which anyone can open lotus notes NSF file in Outlook.
Hence, the NSF to PST Converter will be the perfect solution for users who have the same related query.
This tool helps users to convert NSF emails, contacts, calendars, tasks as well as journals. Also, it works efficiently and effortlessly with all versions of the Windows operating system.
With that, it also provides apply filter option to export selected data from the NSF mailbox.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download the Converter software to open lotus notes NSF file in Outlook.
The article helps users to open lotus NSF file in Outlook without facing any issues along the way. For this, I have explained both free and professional solutions that one can use for resolving this query.
But, I highly recommend you use the automated solution for a secure and safe conversion procedure.
‘Cause the manual method does have some demerits that can lead to data loss & data corruption.
So just to be secure, it is advised to rely on the expert’s choice.