Although you are not interested in the opulent lifestyle of Gucci, MCM, and Louis Vuitton, you would like to have a simple sense of style. Even though your grandmother keeps telling you to mix things up a bit, you’ve been wearing the same outfit for years: skinny jeans paired with T-shirts or vests.
But hey, if you can’t afford to buy a new wardrobe, why not experiment with a few easy hacks with the one item you already own?
Ladies and gentlemen, we all know there’s nothing better than pulling on an extra-large hoodie when you get home from work or school. Unmatched comfort is provided! But it’s not all smooth sailing; allow us to explain the art of wearing one.
Tips to transform your hoodies
Priorities: Understand your hoodie
We are aware of how much you adore your basic white t-shirt, but let’s try something different this time. Wear a clean-cut, oversized black hoodie underneath your trench coat or denim jacket. Even the long sleeves can be rolled up to give it that cool boyish appearance. Choose ripped jeans and lace-up boots to complete the look!
Pull your hood up
- Follow Rihanna’s lead. Roll the sleeves up on that big hoodie you have on (you must have noticed). It will exude that preppy vibe that is currently very fashionable. Even a blazer or waistcoat can be worn on top.
- Rolling the sleeves from the center and pulling them toward the bottom is another way to dress up an oversized hoodie. For maximum impact, pair this with a bold pair of shoes and ripped jeans to create a unique look!
- And last but not least, you could roll up the end of your hoodie and pull it down in front, giving off that hot boy vibe, don’t you think? It’s ideal for summertime casual events where you want to look rad as hell.
Also – Read this.
Use the hoodie to your advantage
- Why don’t we incorporate the oversized hoodie that we have been discussing in this post into a dress? Yes, you’re right. You’ll need a pair of black tights and your favorite hoodie. You can move forward if you pair them.
- Try putting the hoodie on as a skirt as well. You just need to belt it with any item of clothing you think will look good over the oversized hoodie, we know it sounds strange.
Combined with a blazer
Consider the worn-out blazer that has been protruding from your closet for far too long. By wearing one with your favorite tee underneath it or an oversized leather jacket, you can give it an edgier look.
Transform the oversized sweater into a crop top
It’s true what you just read! A trendy street-style crop top is one of the most fashionable ways to wear an oversized sweater. Find the sweater’s edge, then cut. Make sure to add fringe to the edges to finish them off so it looks good from all sides.
Wear it with Heels
When wearing heels you must absolutely adore those sneakers, but pose, lady! All of this has to do with wearing your favorite hoodie with high heels. Whether they are flats or stilettos is irrelevant! The best part is that you don’t even need to think about coordinating neutral colors or anything like that. Simply choose one that is comfortable and go for it!
- The hoodie can be worn the first way by putting on a pair of combat boots. This look would be easy to pull off. Put on your favorite oversized hoodie and some ripped black jeans or shorts, and there you have it! perfect in every way.
- Going suave baby is another way to rock an oversized sweatshirt with heels. Choose a sophisticated black dress that extends all the way to your knees. Depending on your height, you can wear pumps or high-heeled footwear. You guys can always switch to high-heeled boots if this becomes too difficult for you to pull off!
Rules for Hoodie Fit
FITTED: It’s time to say hello to the fitted look when your hoodie clings to every curve in your body like a second skin. These go well with a pair of ripped jeans or shorts. The top layer will look more stylish if it is tucked in.
OVER-SIZED: Let’s examine the factors that contribute to the popularity of oversized hoodies among fashion enthusiasts. It exudes that effortless elegance that works for virtually any occasion. Which way do you take if you want to wear one? Try pairing a large hoodie with summer-appropriate wide-leg pants like the lotus pants.
TUNIC: Another great way to make them look stylish is to wear one of your oversize sweaters in a tunic-style outfit. You can wear it with a lace overlay skirt or some ripped denim. Just make certain it reaches your ankles. That is all there is to know about how to dress like a boss girl while sporting an oversized hoodie. You can find wide range of custom hoodies that suits your requirement.