Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family 👻
- Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
- Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji, and more!
- Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
- Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
- Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
- Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
- Watch friends’ Stories to see their day unfold.
- See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
- Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
- Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
- Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
- Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
- Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
- See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
- Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
- Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
- Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
- Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
- Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
- Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
- Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
- I love it and I’ve had it for a couple of years but recently I’ve been having this problem where it won’t make any sound. I make sure I’m not connected to Bluetooth or have low volume but it still doesn’t seem to work, I even tried to search up, and I’ve unenabled and enabled notification sounds(all) but nothing seems to make noises. Also, I would like it if it was fixed, still an awesome app!
- App’s great. Definitely worth the download. I use this app to communicate with my friends. Sometimes there may be errors and small glitches, but that can easily be dealt with by closing the app and opening it again, or at certain times, just restarting your device. You can chat, voice call, or video call. It’s great!!
- There’s no excuse for how bad this app is. Top developers in Silly Con Valley and the edit tools are lamer than MS Paint on a Windows 95 machine. Ruined font formatting and structure. Font duration does not work. Using text on photos is worthless. I still miss being able to edit and combine memories to reshare or save as edits, also. The filters are all trashy ads now. This app is a shadow of what it used to be.
- You watch 10 seconds of a video and get 5 seconds of an unskippable ad. Absolutely wild. So when you watch a minute video, you end up with like 15 seconds of ads. I showed my friend a video that isn’t familiar with Snapchat. His first response was why the hell are there so many ads? Kind of sad really. And these can’t be skipped unless you back out of the story and re-enter it.