Marketers use multiple ways to outstretch their interactions with a large number of people and compel them to make purchases. Also, ways by which they can use to publicize their brands and promote them with time-to-time updates.
Here, we are presenting you a method called “Email Campaigns” that will send your commercial email or series of emails to the masses. On the condition of using an email campaign platform, you need to know how to create it first. So, here we will advise you on how to create a “SugarCRM Email Campaign”.
What is Email Campaign?
An email campaign refers to a series of marketing actions that contacts numerous recipients at the same time. It is a way to spread out your interactions while broadcasting your brand. Using email campaigns you can reach out to your subscribers at their suitable times and provide valuable content with relevant suggestions.
Here SugarCRM Email Campaigns allow you to make a deep understanding and relationship with existing and potential customers. It’s the best method to target a large audience since it has a high open rate which ensures that the audience is interested in your emails. The interest of the audience may lead to a boost in your sales.
Methods for Creating an Email Campaign
There are mainly two methods that you can use to create a SugarCRM Email Campaign the first one is a wizard and the another is the classic method. Let’s get to know in detail to each method of this digital marketing tool.
Also, provide the best guidance on the items such as the Target list & Tracker URLs that need to be completed before running a campaign. There are six steps would be shown at the bottom of the wizard, following those steps you can create the campaign. The steps are as follows
- Configuring your Email campaign
- Select the type of campaign
- Built Email
- Choose Recipients
- Schedule Campaign Starting
- Confirm and Send the Campaign
Classic Method: Now, move ahead towards the second method of the SugarCRM Email Campaign in which the user has the self-determination to create an email. Since this classic method does not have any step-by-step process for campaign creation, so, you can move boundlessly. You can freely set items on your own such as the Target list, Tracker URL, and Email campaign record.
Steps to Create a SugarCRM Email Campaign
Here we will guide you through the following steps that are essential to creating an email campaign in SugarCRM. Let’s take a look:
- First, click on contact and or lead in the SugarCRM system and select the Sugar market button on the top.
- In the Sugar market activities, click on send email option.
- Fill out your subject and text information and select send.
- Later, you can see an email record in the email section of the lead or contact of SugarCRM.
- For executing the second option you need to click on create>Campaign>single email option.
- Pick a type for your emails such as standard email, text email, A/B email, or email template.
- Use an appropriate campaign name and a subject line too.
- Now, you are allowed to build an email from the scratch, use the built-in template, and a theme, and then send an email from the previous campaign.
- After this, you need to select the allocation and the suppression list that you want to use.
- Now, you have to schedule your email campaign and hit the send button.
- This was the simple process that you can use to create an email campaign. You simply need to go to the email section of the contact and lead record of SugarCRM first and then repeat the entire process to perform it again.